- Tuesday, November 5, 2019 - San Miguel County 2019 Coordinated Election
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - Presidential Primary Election
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - State Primary Election
San Miguel County 2019 Coordinated Election Important Dates:
- Friday, September 20: UOCAVA (Military and Overseas) ballots will be mailed.
- Wednesday, October 9: Public Logic and Accuracy testing for voting systems hardware. 305 West Colorado Ave (San Miguel County Courthouse).
- Friday, October 18: Mail Ballots will be mailed to all active, registered voters.
- Monday, October 21: Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) will be open for early voting and voter services. 335 West Colorado Avenue (Fruen Building/County Annex).
- Monday, October 28: Last day for a voter to request a mail ballot to be mailed to them.
- Tuesday, November 5: ELECTION DAY! Additional Voter Service and Polling Center in Norwood will be open at 1670 Naturita St. (Norwood Town Hall)
Both Telluride and Norwood VSPC's open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Election Day
VSPC Dates and Hours:
Telluride VSPC - 335 West Colorado Ave - Telluride
- Monday through Friday, October 21 - November 4, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 2, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5 (ELECTION DAY) 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Norwood VSPC- 1670 Naturita Street (Norwood Town Hall)
- Tuesday, November 5 (Election Day) 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
24/7 Mail Ballot Drop Box Locations:
- Miramonte Building- 333 West Colorado Ave. - Telluride
- Glockson Building a.k.a San Miguel County Finance Office - 1120 Summit Street, Norwood
Ballot drop off also available during regular business hours at the San Miguel County Courthouse, as well as all VSPC's
Replacement ballots are available upon request and in person at the Clerk and Recorders office (San Miguel County Courthouse, 305 West Colorado Ave, Telluride)
Please call San Miguel County Clerk's office for additional information.