Sample Primary Election Ballots
- San Miguel County Sample Ballot - Democratic (PDF)
- San Miguel County Sample Ballot - Republican (PDF)
- San Miguel County Sample Ballot - Libertarian (PDF)
- Notice of San Miguel County 2020 Primary Election (PDF)
- San Miguel County 2020 Primary Election Logic and Accuracy Test (PDF)
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - State Primary Election
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020 - General Election
San Miguel County 2020 State Primary Election Dates:
- Friday, May 15: UOCAVA (Military and Overseas) ballots will be mailed.
- Friday, May 29: Public Logic and Accuracy testing for voting systems hardware - 10:00 a.m. at 305 W. Colorado Ave (San Miguel County Courthouse).
- Monday, June 1: Last day to change party affiliation or for unaffiliated voters to choose "ballot preference."
- Monday, June 8: Mail ballots will be mailed to all active, registered voters.
- Monday, June 22: Last day for an individual to submit a voter registration application and still receive a ballot in the mail.
- Tuesday, June 30: ELECTION DAY! Additional Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) in Norwood will be open at 1670 Naturita Street (Norwood Town Hall)
Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) Dates and Hours:
Both Telluride and Norwood VSPC’s are open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Telluride VSPC - 335 West Colorado Ave - Telluride
- Monday through Friday, June 22 - 29 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 27, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 30, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Norwood VSPC- 1670 Naturita Street (Norwood Town Hall)
- Tuesday, June 30, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
24/7 Mail Ballot Drop Box Locations:
- Miramonte Building- 333 West Colorado Ave. - Telluride
- Glockson Building a.k.a San Miguel County Finance Office - 1120 Summit Street, Norwood
Ballot drop-off is also available during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) at the San Miguel County Courthouse, as well as all VSPCs.
Replacement ballots are available upon request and in person at the Clerk and Recorders office (San Miguel County Courthouse, 305 West Colorado Ave, Telluride).
If you have not received your mail ballot before June 21, please contact the Clerk and Recorder for a replacement ballot before the deadline of June 22.
Please direct any questions or ballot requests to the Clerk and Recorder Election department at 970-728-3954 or email@example.com.