San Miguel County Presidential Primary Election Results
- San Miguel County Presidential Primary Election Results (results will go live at 7:00 p.m. MST)
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - Presidential Primary Election
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 - State Primary Election
Notice Regarding Withdrawn 2020 Presidential Candidates
San Miguel County 2020 Presidential Primary Election Dates:
- Friday, January 17: UOCAVA (Military and Overseas) ballots will be mailed.
- Monday, February 3: Last day to change party affiliation or for unaffiliated voters to choose "ballot preference."
- Friday, February 7: Public Logic and Accuracy testing for voting systems hardware - 10:00 a.m. at 305 West Colorado Ave (San Miguel County Courthouse).
- Monday, February 10: Mail ballots will be mailed to all active, registered voters.
- Monday, February 24: Last day for an individual to submit a voter registration application and still receive a ballot in the mail.
- Tuesday, March 3: ELECTION DAY! Additional Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) in Norwood will be open at 1670 Naturita Street (Norwood Town Hall)
Voter Service and Polling Center (VSPC) Dates and Hours:
Both Telluride and Norwood VSPC’s are open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Directions to Voter Service and Polling Centers (PDF) Please call us at 970-728-3954 if you need more detailed directions.
Telluride VSPC - 335 West Colorado Ave - Telluride
- Wednesday, February 19 through Friday, February 21, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, February 24 through March 2 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 29 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 3, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Norwood VSPC- 1670 Naturita Street (Norwood Town Hall)
- Tuesday, March 3, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
24/7 Mail Ballot Drop Box Locations:
- Miramonte Building- 333 West Colorado Ave. - Telluride
- Glockson Building a.k.a San Miguel County Finance Office - 1120 Summit Street, Norwood
Ballot drop-off is also available during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) at the San Miguel County Courthouse, as well as all VSPCs.
Replacement ballots are available upon request and in person at the Clerk and Recorders office (San Miguel County Courthouse, 305 West Colorado Ave, Telluride).
If you have not received your mail ballot before February 23, please contact the Clerk and Recorder for a replacement ballot before the deadline of February 24.
Please direct any questions or ballot requests to the Clerk and Recorder Election department at 970-728-3954 or email@example.com.