Access the online tax payments and tax information search.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 970-728-4451.
How To Use
- Access the Online Tax Payments and Tax Information Search
- Read and click I have read the above statement
- Select "Public User Login"
- Enter either your account number or your last name (or LLC name) and select "Search"
- Your property information will show on a list. Double click on the line showing your property
- The next screen summarizes your account. From this screen you may pay online, print your property tax statement, print a taxes due summary, print receipts and see a history of taxes and payments on your property.
Notice: There are fees charged for paying online.
- Credit / Debit card vendor fee: 2.5% fee charged to credit card
- Electronic check payments: $2.50 per check transaction
- Checkout cannot exceed $100,000 total
- After following instructions above, after your account opens, in top box on left side of the screen is a blue bar showing "Make Payment" where you have the option of paying a half payment or making full payment.
- After you select the payment, proceed to check-out and follow onscreen instructions.