Building Department Inspection Request Requirements
Inspections are performed Monday through Thursday. We do not perform inspections on Fridays. Please call 970-728-3923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. the day prior to the inspection, and to schedule an inspection please provide the following information:
1. Name of person making the request and their phone number.
2. The permit number as it appears on the Building Permit.
3. The property owner’s legal name as it appears on the Building Permit.
4. The address of the requested inspection as it appears on the Building Permit.
5. The day and date of the requested inspection.
6. If is request is for A.M. or P.M.
7. The type of inspection requested.
8. Advise whether the requested inspection will be a full or partial inspection.
If you need to cancel an inspection please call San Miguel County Building Department ASAP.
Provide additional information that is necessary to perform the inspection such as the location of the plans and permit, access gate codes, and the name of the contact person on the job site.
Please contact other agencies for inspections they may require such as the State electrical and plumbing inspectors, Road and Bridge Department, Health Department, or your local fire department.