2021 Community Flu Clinic
Need a reason to get your flu vaccine? Get vaccinated to protect yourself, your family, and your community from flu! Public Health will be hosting FREE flu clinics Thursdays in October across the county. See below for dates, locations, and to reserve your appointment.
- Thursday, October 21, 12:30-2pm, Norwood Public Library, 1445 S. Pinon St., Norwood
- Register here: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/5971610712
- Friday, October 22, 2:45-4:00pm, Telluride Intermediate Gym, 717 W Colorado Ave, Telluride
- Register here: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/1560723911
- Thursday, October 28, 12-2pm, Public Health Department, 333 W. Colorado Ave 3rd Floor, Telluride
- Register here: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/9110216715
¿Necesita una razón para vacunarse contra la influenza? ¡Vacúnese para protegerse a sí mismo, a su familia y a su comunidad de la gripe! Salud Pública ofrecerá clínicas GRATUITAS contra la gripe los jueves de octubre en todo el condado. Consulte a continuación las fechas, ubicaciones y para reservar su cita.
- Jueves, 21 de octubre, 12: 30-2pm, Biblioteca Pública de Norwood, 1445 S. Pinon St., Norwood
- Regístrese aquí: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/5971610712
- Viernes, 22 de octubre, 2: 45-4: 00pm, Gimnasio Intermedio de Telluride, 717 W Colorado Ave, Telluride
- Regístrese aquí: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/1560723911
- Jueves, 28 de octubre, 12-2pm, Departamento de Salud Pública, 333 W. Colorado Ave 3er piso, Telluride
- Regístrese aquí: https://www.comassvax.org//appointment/en/reg/9110216715
Vaccination Information from the CDC
Protect yourself from the flu:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don't have a tissue, sneeze into your elbow or shoulder, not into your hands.
- Practice good hand hygiene by washing your hands often with soap and water, especially after coughing or sneezing. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
- Stay home when you are sick for at least 24 hours after there is no longer a fever or signs of a fever (without the use of fever-reducing medicine).
- Get your flu vaccination. Please call the Health Department at 970-728-4289 for more information.