Resources for Businesses
San Miguel County Construction and Landscaping Registration Form
The purpose of this form is to provide San Miguel County Public Health and Building Department staff with information needed to make a determination if you qualify to commence or resume activities that are allowed under the current Public Health Orders.
- For projects within the Town of Telluride, complete the Town of Telluride form.
- For projects within the Town of Mountain Village, complete the TMV form.
- For projects within unincorporated San Miguel County, or in jurisdictions not listed, such as the Town of Norwood, complete the SMC form.
- Job Site Check-In Form Template (XLSX)
**Note: San Miguel County has amended our current public health order. Employees and patrons of Non-Critical Businesses and employees of Field Services are no longer limited to San Miguel County residents but expanded to the following counties: San Miguel, Montrose, Ouray, Dolores, Delta, Mesa, San Juan, Montezuma, Gunnison, Hinsdale, Archuleta, Pitkin, Garfield and La Plata.
San Miguel County Essential Project Exemption Form
The purpose of this exemption request form is to provide San Miguel County staff with information needed to make a determination if you qualify for an exemption to the current Public Health Orders. Please download and complete this form and return it to email@example.com.
Colorado Mask Project
National Restaurant Association
- Reopening Guidance for the Restaurant Industry (PDF)
- FDA Best Practices for Re-Opening Retail Food Establishments During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Food Safety Checklist (PDF)
State and National Recovery Resources
- Colorado Farm & Food Systems Respond & Rebuild Fund
- Help Colorado Now
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program
- FEMA Public Assistance
- Alice COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide (PDF)
The Telluride Foundation
The Telluride Foundation has launched several programs dedicated to helping local businesses throughout the region during this time of hardship. The Regional Response Fund will rapidly deploy resources to community-based organizations at the front lines of the outbreak and vulnerable individuals and families directly impacted in the Telluride region, including San Miguel, Ouray, west Montrose counties and Rico.
The Telluride Foundation also hosts weekly recovery information calls for small businesses.
Southwest Colorado Business Recovery
This group is intended to provide small business resources to the Southwest Region of Colorado in response to COVID-19. The Southwest region of Colorado includes the following counties: Delta, Gunnison, Montrose, Ouray, Hinsdale, Mineral, San Miguel, Saguache, Rio Grande, Alamosa, Costilla, Conejos, Archuleta, La Plata, Montezuma, San Juan, Dolores and Fremont.
- They host a weekly information call every Friday via ZOOM. Interested participants need to pre-register and the information can be found on their Southwest Colorado Business Recovery Group Facebook page.
- Recorded calls, presentations, and other resources can be found on their shared Google Drive.
First Southwest Community Fund
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, FSWCF has launched emergency funding programs:
- COVID-19 Emergency Loan Fund
To learn more and to apply online, please visit the FSWCF COVID-19 response page.
Region 10’s Small Business Resource Center provides assistance to businesses experiencing economic distress and/or disruption with SBDC business consulting, technical assistance services, and loan fund assistance. Our information sheet regarding these and additional programs is attached and can be printed to share with businesses. Businesses interested in these programs should contact Dan Scinto or 970-765-3126.
Businesses seeking technical assistance or consulting regarding how to prepare and/or recover during an economic disruption should contact Nancy Murphy, 970-765-3130, and/or register online for SBDC consulting. Further assistance can be found in The Disaster Recovery and Continuity Guide for Colorado Businesses.
You can also visit the Colorado Office of Economic Development and international trade – with business loans and recovery resources.
Small Business Administration
- SBA Disaster Assistance in response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The SBA Guidance for businesses and employers, including access to capital, workforce capacity, inventory and supply chain shortfalls, and export assistance.
- CDC Recommendations for Businesses and Employers
- CDPHE COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance (PDF)
- CDPHE COVID-19 Retail Food Establishment Guidance (PDF)
- CDPHE Recommendations for Workplaces and Businesses
- Colorado Restaurant Association Policies and Protocols for the Colorado Restaurant Industry
- Environmental cleaning and disinfecting
- U.S. Department of Labor Offers Guidance for Preparing Workplaces for Coronavirus
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation: Information on FECA Coverage for Coronavirus Disease