Dear lodging proprietors,
In an effort to minimize and prevent the spread of COVID-19, San Miguel County is allowing only 25% of lodging bookings from June 1 through June 21st. Before you may welcome guests, you must complete and receive confirmation of your plans, via the Lodging Verification Form. Other materials are attached to assist you in successfully completing that form. Thank you in advance for keeping San Miguel County’s resident and visitors safe!
We suggest that you complete the forms in the following order:
- Read the Public Health Order #2020-06 Appendix A.
- Review and complete the Business Safety Plan checklist
- Review the cleaning training information below that we have put together to help prepare your staff. We’re still ramping up our San Miguel county COVID-19 Health Educator training, but will announce when that is ready to all businesses in the county. All cleaning staff should complete the training, or at a minimum watch and read the Vacation rental and CDC cleaning guideline documents to verify understanding of all of the information contained before completing the Lodging Verification form.
- Post the 5 agreements poster in your rooms and common spaces
- Complete the Lodging Verification Form
- For any questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lodging Committee has sent a pre-arrival letter template to all lodging proprietors to send to their guests. The template and supporting documentation can also be found here for reference.
- Pre-Arrival Letter Template - Fillable (PDF)
- Pre-Arrival Letter Template (DOCX)
- Do Your Part Poster (PDF)
- CDPHE Guidance for Short Term Rentals (PDF)