- East End Master Plan
East End Master Plan
Thank you to everyone who took the online community survey. It is intended for the community at large and asks high-level questions regarding existing conditions and the future vision of eastern San Miguel County.
Community Survey Results coming soon
The County and Design Workshop have developed a community outreach plan that provides numerous opportunities and methods for the community and stakeholders to provide input throughout the planning process. Community meetings will be posted on this page when scheduled.
- SAVE THE DATE! - Community Open House - Tuesday, March 21, Wilkinson Public Library Program Room, 100 W Pacific Avenue 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Advisory Group Meeting
Advisory Group: Pam Bennett, Claudia Garcia Curzio, Kari Distefano, Amy Levek, Molly Norton, Mason Osgood, Tobin Brown (PC), Josselin Lifton-Zoline (PC), Lee Taylor (PC Alternate), Lance Waring (BOCC), Matt Gonzalez, Mike Bordogna, Kaye Simonson, John Huebner
- Advisory Group meeting recordings are available via link: San Miguel County East End Master Plan
Focus Group Meetings
The first phase of the Master Plan update is “Inform & Consult.” We have worked with several topical-oriented Focus Groups to gather information on current conditions, create an understanding of what the citizens of San Miguel County envision for the future, and identify how challenges and opportunities should be addressed in the form of a Master Plan. Our goal is to involve a diverse cross-section of the citizens and leaders of the County so that the Master Plan will represent San Miguel County today and into the future. The general topics we addressed with Focus Groups are:
- Tourism, Recreation, & Visitors
- Housing Considerations
- Environmental Stewardship & Priorities
- Mobility & Transportation https://www.google.com/url?q=https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/84580036394&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1666628334611956&usg=AOvVaw29tF9ntT2r0B58JADRYdqm
- Equity, Inclusion & Livability
- All Topics
Focus Group Results and Summaries
Recordings & Materials. Videos and presentations are available after the meetings.
Sign Up for Updates
- Go to Notify Me page.
- Type in your email address.
- Choose email or text notification.
- Scroll to News Flash section (near bottom of page).
- Click the envelope icon next to East End Master Plan.
- You will receive an email to confirm your registration.
San Miguel County East End Master Plan Community Survey(February 13, 2023) – San Miguel County, CO – Make your voice heard! As part of the East End Master Plan, San Miguel County Planning, along with our consultant Design Workshop, will be launching a Community Survey on Monday, February 13. Read on...
San Miguel County East End Master Plan Pop-Up Events Planned(November 30, 2022) – San Miguel County along with Design Workshop will be holding a series of pop-up events throughout the area on Wednesday, December 7 regarding the San Miguel County East End Master Plan. Read on...
San Miguel County Kicks Off the East End Master Plan Process(November 4, 2022) – San Miguel County is embarking on the development of a new Master Plan for the eastern end of the county. Design Workshop will be assisting with the preparation of the Plan. Read on...