Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
In-person at 333 West Colorado 2nd Floor, Telluride, Colorado
or via zoom Mobility & Transportation – Wednesday, November 9, 1:00 p.m. https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/84580036394
San Miguel County is embarking on the development of a new Master Plan for the eastern end of the county. The Master Plan update provides a critical opportunity for the community, organizations, and local jurisdictions to work together to create a comprehensive, forward thinking vision for the region. This Master Plan will replace the current Telluride Regional Area Master Plan, which is well over 30 years old. The first phase of the Master Plan update is “Inform & Consult.” We will be working with several topical oriented Focus Groups to gather information on current conditions, create an understanding of what the citizens of San Miguel County envision for the future, and identify how challenges and opportunities should be addressed in the form of a Master Plan. Our goal is to involve a diverse cross section of the citizens and leaders of the County so that the Master Plan will represent San Miguel County today and into the future. The general topics we are planning to address with Focus Groups are:
1. Tourism, Recreation, Visitors
2. Housing Considerations
3. Environmental Stewardship & Priorities
4. Mobility & Transportation
5. Equity, Inclusion & Livability
You may have expertise, knowledge or interest in any of these topics. We invite you to participate in any of the meetings listed below.
If you do not have internet access or you wish to attend in person, you may come to the Board of County Commissioners meeting room at 333 W. Colorado Avenue, 2nd floor.
If you know of anyone who should be invited to these meetings, feel free to pass this invitation along, or send us their contact information.
Interested individuals should respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complete Focus Group meeting list is as follows:
1. Tourism, Recreation, Visitors – Monday, November 7, 4:00 p.m. https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/85342756085
2. Housing Considerations – Tuesday, November 8, 11 a.m. https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/85712543645
3. Environmental Stewardship & Priorities – Tuesday, November 8, 2:00 p.m. https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/89816225547
4. Mobility & Transportation – Wednesday, November 9, 1:00 p.m. https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/84580036394
5. Equity, Inclusion & Livability – Wednesday, November 9, 2:30 p.m. https://designworkshop.zoom.us/j/88498432232
6. All Topics – Monday, November 14, 3:30 p.m. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85774560302?pwd=SXMxV1JpRTNCMEEvelN3d2phK0x1UT09, Meeting ID 857 7456 0302, Passcode 284526